Rajmachi Trek (2 Days / 1Night) Trek
Rajmachi Fort is one of many historical forts located in the rugged hills of the Sahyadri mountains. It consists of two twin fortresses, Shriwardhan and Manaranjan, surrounded by a wide machi. Udhewadi is a small village of about 60 households located on the machi, at the southern foot of Rajmachi Fort’s Manaranjan Balekilla.
The schedule may change depending on conditions at that time.
Day 1 Friday
Catch Mumbai Exp from the following boarding points
NAMPALLY @ 20.40 | BEGUMPET @ 20.50 | LINGAMPALLI @ 21.10
Day 2 Saturday
10.00 – Reach Karjat and start to base village by private vehicle
12:00 – Reach Base camp and eat lunch
02:00 – start trek to rajamachi via kondana caves
05:30 – reach rajamachi village and explore
08:30—Have Dinner & Sleep (Home Stay – Villagers Home)
Day 3 Sunday
04:30: Wakeup call, fresh up, and start to the rajamachi fort
05.00: Start trek to sunrise.
08:00: Come back, Finish Breakfast, and Start back to Lonavala by trek
03:00: Catch train to Hyderabad
Day 4 Monday
06:00 AM: Reach Hyderabad.
Transportation from Hyd – Karjat- Hyd by train in Sleeper class.
Local Vehicles from Karjat to Kondvane and back
Food: 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast (Mostly -Veg)
Simple Home Stay (Villagers home – with minimal washrooms)
Experienced Trek Leaders
First Aid & Expertise
Forest Entry Charges
Any Personal Expenses
Bottled Mineral Water
Food expects the above mentioned.
Anything which is NOT mentioned in includes.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY :
● INITIAL PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE.
● 48 Hours Before: If we find a replacement refund (25% will be deducted ) No Refund if there is No replacement in any case and replacement is not the club’s responsibility.
–> 48 Hours – 0 Hours: No Refund (No matter whether it is replaced or not)
–> All Refunds will be issued on the 1st Thursday post-event date.
THINGS TO CARRY :
● Any Govt Approved ID Card
● 2 liters water bottles
● 02 Pairs Track Pants & t-Shirts (Quick Dry)
● 01 Bed Sheets/Sleeping Bag
● Camera (Optional)
● ORS or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks: Energy Bars/Chikki’s
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Winter wear
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Toiletries & Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
● Trash covers (To bring your trash back)